Join the 2.6 Challenge for Dandelion Time!
Life has changed for everyone and the needs of vulnerable children and families are greater than ever.
We need your help now so we can continue to support our referred families during this crisis.
So we’ve teamed up with The 2.6 Challenge, a nationwide fundraising campaign, to Save the UK’s Charities, and we’re asking you to take part and support Dandelion Time.
WHAT IS THE 2.6 CHALLENGE?
It’s the latest challenge sweeping the nation and we’re asking you and your colleagues to get involved to help our children and families!
The 2.6 Challenge will launch on Sunday 26 April. This should have been the date of the London Marathon, but like many other fundraising events it has been postponed to later in the year due to Coronavirus.
Join in from SUNDAY 26 APRIL and take on an activity based around the NUMBER 2.6, 26, 260…
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
The 2.6 Challenge can be any activity you like. Click here for more ideas.
- CHOOSE: Dream up your 2.6 challenge! Whatever your age or ability, you can take part!
- SIGN UP: Set up your fundraising page here ask all your colleagues friends and family to sponsor you
- TAKE PART: Carry out your challenge on or around Sunday 26 April!
- DONATE: Choose a fundraising target of £26, £260 or more or whatever you can afford
- NOMINATE: Share your challenge on social media with #TwoPointSixChallenge and nominate your friends and family!
The fundraising team are ready to support your challenge! Please get in contact if you have any questions or need a Dandelion Time T Shirt. email@example.com 01622 814001