Do you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children?
Are you looking to give something back to your local Community?
Then come and volunteer for us at Dandelion Time!
Dig for Dandelion
Summer Garden Volunteer Events
|Join us for one of our Dig for Dandelion Volunteer Days to help us transform our new Maidstone centre! If you want to roll up your sleeves for an exhilarating day in the beautiful Kent countryside please sign up!
- Who: Anyone is welcome to join for the day! Whether you are by yourself or part of a group – old and new volunteers welcome. Please note volunteers must be aged 16 or over. *Corporate groups who would like to organise a dedicated volunteering day at Dandelion Time have the flexibility to choose a date)
- When: Friday 18 June, Friday 9 July
- Where: Dandelion Time, West Farleigh, ME15 0NY
|We are now looking to recruit the following roles from September 2021.
- Volunteer Support Worker to work alongside the therapeutic team in the preparation and delivery of family sessions in either Maidstone or Ashford. The successful applicant will need to commit to a minimum of 5 hours a week on either Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Volunteer Kitchen Support Workers who will prepare and cook simple meals for families in either Maidstone or Ashford. The successful applicant will need to commit to a minimum of 5 hours a week on either Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Volunteer Shop Assistants to help in Dandelion Time’s new charity shop in Maidstone town centre, serving customers on the shop floor and assisting the shop manager with receiving donated goods, stock sorting, pricing and display of donated goods.
For more information on these roles, see the job descriptions below. To apply, please complete the volunteer sign up form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Volunteer Support Worker JD
Volunteer Shop Assistant JD